Individuals who use a qualitative antigen self-test kit are able to receive an evaluation and
at-home care consultation by providing necessary information to the
“Hiroshima Positive Result Registration Center”
The qualitative antigen self-test kit (rapid antigen test) must be
an "in-vitro diagnostic reagent" to be accepted.
(the ones used for research purposes cannot be accepted)
- Operating period
- August 26, 2022 (Fri)–currently operating for the time being
- Target group
- ● Individuals living in the prefecture (including long-term stay).
- ● Individuals under the age of 65.
- ● Among those who are over the age of 40 and under the age of 65, individuals who do not suffer multiple of the following health risk factors:
malignant tumor, chronic respiratory disease (COPD, etc.), chronic kidney disease,
cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease, hypertension/high blood pressure,
diabetes, dyslipidemia, obesity (BMI of 30 or higher), decreased immune system function
due to organ transplantation, use of immunosuppressants, anticancer drugs, and other
factors that weaken the immune system, etc.
- ● Individuals who currently are unlikely to be pregnant.
- ● Individuals who are asymptomatic at the time of registration or whose symptoms are mild and stable enough to confidently determine that a visit to a medical facility is not needed.
- ● Individuals who are able to recover at home with the aid of over-the-counter medications.
- ● Individuals who can apply online (e-mail address and cell phone number are required).
- *If you are a minor, please register the name and ID of a parent/guardian with their consent.
(please read carefully)
● Items needed for registration
During registration, you will be asked to upload a photo of your test kit.
Please take the photo of the test kit within the test result determination period.
(1) Identity verification document
When applying, please upload one of the following (please attach an image file that confirms name and date of birth)
- Driver's license, My Number Card (front side only)
- Health insurance card, pension book, pension certificate(*1)
- Residence card or Japanese passport
● Precautions when preparing the image file of your identity verification document:
- ・Make sure that your ID is not cut off
- ・Everything must be clearly legible
- ・Your name and date of birth must be visible
- ・Please do not show the back of your My Number Card as it contains sensitive personal information
● Precautions when uploading your identity verification document.
(*1) When uploading your health insurance card, pension handbook, or pension certificate as an identification document, please censor out sensitive information such as the insurer number, insured person code/number, pension number, etc. for security reasons.
Required materials: sticky note, masking tape, scissors, etc.
When covering sensitive information, please be careful not to hide any required information (such as name and place of birth). Do not use digital editing apps and software (such as MS Paint) to censor information or your submission will be invalid. Documents that are not properly censored will not be accepted.
Front & back of residence card
We only accept test results from an authorized antigen test kit listed as one of the approved "antigen test method (rapid antigen test kit)" posted on the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare's website. If you are unsure whether you used the appropriate kit, please confirm by checking the list. (Test results from kits that are not on the list cannot be accepted.)
*Test kits authorized by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare are subject to change at any time.
- (3) The box or bag that shows the name of the manufacturer of the test kit
HOW TO REGISTER
01 Please access the Hiroshima Positive Result Registration Center website
- It is recommended to register with a smartphone or tablet with a camera to easily capture and upload photos. If you do not have a smartphone, you can also register from a personal computer, etc.
02Capture and upload photos of your identity verification documents and test results.
- Capture and upload a photo of your identity verification documents and test result.
- *Please take a picture of your test kit within the same day that you administered the test (please register the same day or up to the following day).
- *The photo of your test kit must clearly show the test result and the box or bag that shows the manufacturer of the test kit (see the figure(s) below).
*Please photograph the entire bag or box containing the test kit and make sure that the letters are clearly visible.
*Please write the test date and your name (in alphabet) on the test kit with a permanent marker, etc. before taking the photo.
03You will receive the results on or after the following day
- A physician will make a diagnosis and e-mail your results on or after the following day.
- (*Please note that the registration center does not provide treatment nor prescribe medication.)
- Please wait for a text message (SMS) from the Home Care Consultation Center regarding your at-home treatment.
- After completing the registration, you can receive at-home medical care treatment under the guidance of the Home Care Consultation Center without the need to visit a medical facility.
- ● Registration should be submitted within the same day that you administered the test with the self-test kit.
- If you tested positive at a medical institution outside of Hiroshima and are getting treatment in Hiroshima, click here >
If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to call the phone number below
Hiroshima Antigen Testing Office
Hiroshima Health and Welfare Bureau, Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infectious Disease Control
- TEL: 082-569-8070
available call hours: 9:00AM–5:00PM (every day)
Hiroshima Antigen Testing Office. All Rights Reserved.